Late in December, the Lake Lanier Project Management Office of the U.S. Corps of Engineers announced staff changes.
In making the announcement, the Corps is providing direct contact information – both emails and phone numbers – for leadership and rangers who interface regularly with the public.
“These changes come as we continue to improve our communication and work with our constituents,” said Tim Rainey, operations project manager at the Corp’s Lake Lanier office. “We encourage the public to reach out to the appropriate staff member first, depending on the issue, and allow us the opportunity to assist within the framework of our organization.”
Here is the information to reach Corps’ management:
- Operations Project Manager: Tim Rainey – Timothy.A.Rainey2@usace.army.mil, 770-945-9531
- Asst. Operations Project Manager: Oliver Craig – Oliver.P.Craig@usace.army.mil, 770-945-9531
- Natural Resources Program Manager: Stephen Cain – Troy.S.Cain@usace.army.mil, 770-904-3283
- Recreation Program Manager: Chris Arthur – Chris.D.Arthur@usace.army.mil, 770-904-3253
- Recreation Chief Ranger: VACANT
- Shoreline Management Chief Ranger: Craig Sowers – Craig.A.Sowers@usace.army.mil, 770-904-3268
- Natural Resources Management Chief Ranger: Dan Barnes – Daniel.C.Barnes@usace.army.mil — 770-904-3292
Help desk phone: (770) 904-3262.